Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Unanswered!!


An awesome creation of Nandita Gupta, all credits to her......

Droplets of love run in my vein,
quenching my thirst with dismay and pain.
These memories dont want to die
on the contrary, they just stupefy.
' You have to suffer, m taking your test '
Says a voice unknown; so I give my best.
The more i distract me, the more i pretend,
The more i am made to repent.
Every step of love we took and felt,
pricks me hard and thus my hearts melts.
Trying to not think of you, i live my day;
but things rewind on you, as the sky turns grey.
I write this with all the feelings,
that are not there in you anymore.
but just dont know how to live minus you;
and where can my undying love be stored.
you may neglect or oversee this text,
not wanting to pay any attention on the context.
But the only reason i bothered you with no false intention
'cos I just cu'nt find, an answer to these questions
How have you moved on so well
not letin our love dwell...
how have you become too fine;
when love snatched everything that was mine...
how have you learnt to start afresh
[ let me know please ] cos my life seems trash..
in endless pain i sleep,
yearning to hear your voice,
listening to those songs, that are nothing today
but a part of the noise...
such are my questions, deep and few...
after knowing everything...
I STILLL LOVE YOU ! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment